Thursday, August 12, 2010

Very cool Guitars come out of fun places







Finding my dishwasher on the fritz I check out Yelp for a few recommendations on who to fix this essential item. I went with Bill who on the phone seemed to know what he was talking about. Of course somehow our conversation turned to music and guitars (I wish I had a recording so I know how that happened) and he mentioned a very unique guitar he had, and offered to bring it by. He came by the house and did his dishwasher whispering thing and fixed it right up with the ease of someone who had done it a million times before. Then we proceeded to check out this guitar. Apparently it was made for the original owner who's band played regularly in the Bay Area. The guitar quotes a few older builders (Bigsby, Moserite,etc..) but still has a thing of its own. The case speaks for itself!!!

No comments: